Thursday, August 15, 2013

How to change blog author name on Blogger!

I thought I would share this because I'm not too HTML savvy, but when I searched how to change the author name for each post, it required a bit of HTML.  I found another way to do it, if you're willing to change your display name completely.  I did not want my display name to be my name anymore for privacy reasons, so I was able to change it, thus changing the author for the blog as well.

First at the top right hand corner, click where it has your current display name.




Then click on "Blogger Profile"









You will see a page like this:





Click on "edit profile"







Toward the middle of the screen when the page first loads you will see it says "display name".





Simply change this name and then save.  It will then change your author name as well.  To double check, head back to your settings to make sure.
blogs>your blog name>settings

Hope this helped some!

No comments:

Post a Comment